- What did you learn from your presentation? I learned about all the different challenges and what is in store for me once I fully dive into the culinary career.
- How well do you think you did on your presentation? I think I did extremely well all I feel like I did poorly was pacing. I felt like I spoke too fast.
- What are some presentation techniques that can you incorporate into your next presentation? Pacing, I spoke way too quickly in my opinion
- What if anything, could you have done differently to change the outcome of your presentation? I say pacing would’ve extended my presentation time.
- Finish the following statements:
- I wish that I would have paced myself better.
- If I could present my presentation again I wouldn’t speak so fast.
- Now that I have reflected on my presentation, I am proud I did well in every other department.
First up is the hilarious joke movie trailer for “Dundee” for what everyone though and hoped was a real movie was later revealed during the Super Bowl to be an advert for Australia and all it has to offer. The purpose of the this advertisement was to inform people about all the amazing things are in Australia and entertain to catch peoples’ attention. The commercial’s stance was that Australia has some of the most beautiful sights to see and things to do. The commercial did a great job at catching the attention of viewers by using the disguise of a movie trailer
Next up we have a really unexpected but welcome ad showing Odell Beckham Jr. and Eli Manning recreating the iconic dance routine from “Dirty Dancing”. The purpose of the ad was to entertain. The commercial did a great job grabbing the attention of viewers, because honestly, who wouldn’t want to see this.
Last but not least is the surprisingly funny “Rocket Mortgage” ad starring comedian Keegan-Micheal Key simplifying deceiving/intimidating terms for people which segways into how Rocket Mortgage simplifies the intimidating terms used in mortgage processes. Which is why this ad’s purpose was to entertain and inform viewers on how Rocket Mortgage simplifies mortgaging property and why it is the best for mortgages. The ad did a good job on grabbing the attention of viewers by using a well known comedian to show that Rocket Mortgage is the best.